One Chinese Medical Clinic
67 Skyhawk Road,
Phone : 03-349 8613
1. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following Terms of Trade apply to services provided by One Chinese Medical Clinic to its patients.
- Any changes to the Terms and Conditions of Trade need to be agreed to in writing by both parties.
- Prices include GST unless otherwise stated.
- Prices quoted for services may be adjusted from time to time, and the customer hereby agrees to pay any such adjusted prices, e.g. in instances where cost of goods increases, government surcharge increases, errors or omissions by One Chinese Medical Clinic or its representatives.
- Unless otherwise agreed, all services shall be paid for on the date of service.
- Where it is agreed that payment need not be paid on the day of service, it shall be paid within 7 days of the date of service / invoice.
- Where patients are in breach of agreed payment terms, we may disclose the information to debt collection agencies and legal proceedings may follow. This may result in your name and address being entered into the Computer Bureau default listing which will have an impact on your credit rating.
- Costs incurred to recover outstanding monies, including debt collection agency costs will be charged to the customer.
- Termination of the contract may apply where there is non-payment without prejudice to any claims One Chinese Medical Clinic may possess.
- The patient authorises One Chinese Medical Clinic to collect, retain and use personal information about the patient for the purposes of assessing the client’s creditworthiness. The patient authorises any other company or person to provide One Chinese Medical Clinic with any information of the type referred to above that may be requested of them. The Credit Reporting Privacy Code 2004 has been issued under the Privacy Act and provides specific rights in relation to personal credit information held by credit reporting agencies as per the Privacy Code at www.privacy.org.nz.
- One Chinese Medical Clinic may disclose my personal information in order to provide credit references to other agencies that request them, and for debt collection, repossession, credit reporting and other similar purposes.
- No goods supplied by One Chinese Medical Clinic may be returned for credit.
- Supply of goods for personal use will be covered by the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- Variations to the Terms of Trade may occur from time to time, and One Chinese Medical Clinic will notify the patient by way of invoice – receipt of which shall be deemed to be acceptance by the patient.
- In some circumstances a fee can be charged for non-attendance or an appointment cancelled with insufficient notice.